Copy Crafted with Affection
A good freelance writer is hard to find. I hear it over and over again from clients. Some days you’d kill to find someone competent and low-maintenance. And if that person could nail your brand voice, showcase your message, and keep your audience coming back for more … well, you can dream, right?
If you’re ready for a refreshing change, give me a try. I’ve done well-received work for Backpacker magazine, Children’s Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota, Penn State University, and tons of local and regional companies. I’ve been writing professionally since 2010, so you can count on me to get up to speed fast with no hand holding.
Sound good? Contact me and see how easy a freelance collaboration can be.
- Marketing content (blogs, ebooks, case studies, white papers)
- Website copy
- Copy editing/proofreading
- Coaching/writer development
And more! Just ask.
Sarah is a pleasure to work with. She is professional, accommodating, and personable. When Sarah is working on one of our projects, I feel confident that my project will be completed in a timely and high quality manner. — Jennifer Cakir, Mercy Health System
Just a few of the great companies I’ve worked with:
- CEP America, Emeryville, Calif.
- StayWell, Yardley, Pa.
- Mercy Health System, Lorain, Ohio
- 8z Real Estate, Boulder, Colo.
- Lightsource Creative Communications, Fort Collins, Colo.
- Northern Colorado Medical & Wellness, Fort Collins, Colo.
- Cornerstone Group, Fort Collins, Colo.
- Alpine Rescue Team (pro bono), Evergreen, Colo.
- Writer’s Digest
- Chicago Parent
- Jefferson Review (Thomas Jefferson University)
- The Penn Stater
To learn more or for a no-obligation quote, contact me today!